Sr. Sub Editor - Bangla
- Candidates should have at least 2 to 4 years solid experience as a news journalist.
- Candidates should be well versed with Bangla, Hindi and English writing, news reporting and communication.
- Responsible for Fact-checking, Proof-reading and editing final versions of the news summary or article, video and audio.
- Throughout the day you will supervise a team of content writers and be responsible for proof-reading stories including news summaries and articles.
- You will work in a creative environment and respond to various competing priorities.
- You will work closely with content writers and contributors on how to select and define stories.
- Evaluate news for authenticity and check with sources to ensure correctness of published stories.
- You will work closely with sub-editors to facilitate efficient output.
- You will be responsible for research and sourcing news other related information for your assigned content.
- Monitor all feeds from various news sources.
New Emerging World Of Journalism Limited Navbharat Estates, Zakaria Bunder Road, Sewri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400015