Assistant Editor - Tamil
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate needs to be persistent, resilient and should be able to handle pressure.
- Candidates should have at least 4 to 6 years solid experience as a news journalist.
- Candidates should be well versed with Tamil, Hindi and English writing, news reporting and communication.
- Candidate will be responsible for Fact-checking, Proof-reading and editing final versions of the news summary or article
- Supervise a team of content writers and be responsible for proof-reading stories including news summaries and articles.
- Work in a creative environment and respond to various competing priorities.
- Work closely with content writers and contributors on how to select and define stories.
- Evaluate news for authenticity and check with sources to ensure correctness of published stories.
- Work closely with sub-editors to facilitate efficient output.
- Responsible for research and sourcing news other related information for your assigned content.
- Monitor all feeds from various news sources.
New Emerging World Of Journalism Limited Navbharat Estates, Zakaria Bunder Road, Sewri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400015