- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Content Management.
- Strong creator’s perspective on digital content and understanding of latest tools and platforms to build digital content.
- Creative writing skills, communication skill, domain knowledge in English/Hindi.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage team.
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Well organized and self-motivated. Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Creativity in setting up Content structure.
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement.
- The skills to craft and articulate a clear and consistent vision, and a track-record of implementing effective content programs.
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about products or services.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of subordinates, follow best practices, manage & train resources.
- Be relevant with reference to communication across on-ground, digital, social media.
- Manage the tracking and reporting of performance to ensure team accountability and quality of deliverables.
New Emerging World Of Journalism Limited Navbharat Estates, Zakaria Bunder Road, Sewri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400015